List:Eventum Development« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:May 23 2005 12:47pm
Subject:RE: gantt chart plugin for eventum resources managment
View as plain text
Ingvar,

> My proposal is to add plugin(to reports section) which will
> allow add issues
> on gantt chart, so that we can produce chart output for
> (non)tech managers.
>
> Almost all info for gantt chart excist in single eventum issue
> 1. expected resolution date
> 2. estimated dev time
> 3. amount of dev time
> 4. % complete
> 5. who is doing issue
>
> Issues should be added to gantt chart manually, it will
> guarantee that minor
> issues wont disturb overall picture.
>
> What You think?

I think that's a good idea. However, wouldn't it make more sense to have
this report be restricted to a category?

That way you could have a category "Development" associated with the
issues that you wish to track things with the gantt chart report. When
you first go to the report, you get a form with a drop-down list of
categories to choose from.

I wouldn't like to add yet another button or feature to each issue
details page, just to associate an issue with a gant chart.

Patches are welcome.

--Joao

Thread
gantt chart plugin for eventum resources managmentIngvar Kupinski23 May
  • RE: gantt chart plugin for eventum resources managmentJoao Prado Maia23 May