List:Eventum Development« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:May 19 2005 1:58pm
Subject:RE: missing special header for "new assignment"
View as plain text
Ingvar,

>  If some issue is assigned to you, after its created, you receive mail
> with subject "Subject: [#X] New Assignment: " but you dont see it in
> message header "X-Eventum-Type: "

Can you clarify this a bit? I'm guessing that the header is there on
those emails, but simply blank, right?

What value did you expect on that header for this type of email?

--Joao

Thread
missing special header for "new assignment"Ingvar Kupinski19 May
  • RE: missing special header for "new assignment"Joao Prado Maia19 May
    • Re: missing special header for "new assignment"Elan Ruusam√§e16 Jun
      • Re: missing special header for "new assignment"Bryan Alsdorf7 Aug