List:Eventum Development« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:May 13 2005 1:53pm
Subject:RE: Submitting patches, enhancements, reports
View as plain text
Bryan,

> How do I find out what enhancements are already in the works?

We are working on setting up a Wiki for Eventum, and we will keep the
TODO list in there. Or maybe even on a public installation of Eventum,
we are not sure yet.

> If I do the work, how do I submit it for review for potential
> inclusion
> in the code base?

Submit separate patches for each contribution on this mailing list, and
we can discuss them.

You may also want to reach us on IRC at irc.freenode.net, channel
#eventum.

--Joao

Thread
Submitting patches, enhancements, reportsBryan Spahr13 May
  • RE: Submitting patches, enhancements, reportsJoao Prado Maia13 May