List:Eventum Development« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:May 13 2005 1:53pm
Subject:RE: Submitting patches, enhancements, reports
View as plain text

> How do I find out what enhancements are already in the works?

We are working on setting up a Wiki for Eventum, and we will keep the
TODO list in there. Or maybe even on a public installation of Eventum,
we are not sure yet.

> If I do the work, how do I submit it for review for potential
> inclusion
> in the code base?

Submit separate patches for each contribution on this mailing list, and
we can discuss them.

You may also want to reach us on IRC at, channel

Submitting patches, enhancements, reportsBryan Spahr13 May
  • RE: Submitting patches, enhancements, reportsJoao Prado Maia13 May