List:Eventum Development« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:May 11 2005 2:13am
Subject:RE: Bug in saving custom searchers with Rows per page = 'ALL'.
View as plain text
Robert,

> I don't know if I should be happy or sad. The bugs in our bug tracking
> system get fixed before we even get a chance to search our own bugs.
> Great work!
>
> Do you prefer the dev mailinglist or bugs.mysql.com for any other
> bugs we encounter?

Either way is fine by us. :)

--Joao

Thread
Bug in saving custom searchers with Rows per page = 'ALL'.Robbert-Jan Roos10 May
  • Re: Bug in saving custom searchers with Rows per page = 'ALL'.Elan Ruusam√§e10 May
    • Re: Bug in saving custom searchers with Rows per page = 'ALL'.Bryan Alsdorf10 May
      • Re: Bug in saving custom searchers with Rows per page = 'ALL'.Robbert-Jan Roos11 May
        • RE: Bug in saving custom searchers with Rows per page = 'ALL'.Joao Prado Maia11 May