List:Eventum Development« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:April 14 2005 2:59pm
Subject:RE: bug with assigning part. user not added to notification
View as plain text
Ingvar,

> Seems that there is bug related to assigning and notification part.
>
> when im assing task trough "list issues page"(there is
> possible mark issue
> wiht check box and choose below who will deal with this) then
> issue is
> assigned to that user, but the user not added to notification
> list. IMHO it
> is bug

Indeed that is a bug. I'll fix that in our bitkeeper repository. The fix
will be included on our next 1.5.2 release.

Thanks for the report!

--Joao

Thread
bug with assigning part. user not added to notificationIngvar Kupinski14 Apr
  • RE: bug with assigning part. user not added to notificationJoao Prado Maia14 Apr