List:Eventum Development« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Frantzcy Paisible Date:February 17 2004 2:26am
Subject:hopping in
View as plain text
Hi all,

    I've been using eventum as a client since january.. i realy like the
application. I'd like to help.
Eventum docs is kinda scatered accros the mysql.com site.

I'd like to help you guys develop the app, either by code or suggestions
I've been doing some, and Whoa! they were added to the code.

Can anyone tell me how to setup cvs to update the app daily..

at first, i'll just look.. and if I can probably help u guys qith the code.

Frantzcy

---