List:Eventum Development« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jeffrey D. Wheelhouse Date:March 11 2005 8:35pm
Subject:Re: Why eventum may be slow...
View as plain text
Perhaps it would be a good idea to include some or all of those changes
to at least stop the current crashing on % characters until there's time
available to do what you propose, which would indeed be very interesting.

Thanks,
Jeff

--
Jeff Wheelhouse
jdw@stripped
          • Re: Why eventum may be slow...Jeffrey D. Wheelhouse11 Mar
      • RE: Why eventum may be slow...Joao Prado Maia11 Mar
        • Re: Why eventum may be slow...Jeffrey D. Wheelhouse11 Mar
          • RE: Why eventum may be slow...Joao Prado Maia11 Mar
            • Re: Why eventum may be slow...Jeffrey D. Wheelhouse11 Mar
              • RE: Why eventum may be slow...Joao Prado Maia11 Mar
  • Re: Why eventum may be slow...Phillip Steinbachs10 Mar