List:Eventum Development« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:March 7 2005 8:56pm
Subject:RE: download_emails.php web invocation feature patch
View as plain text
Jeff,

> I don't want to run the cron daemon in the same server context as the
> Eventum web server.  All of the supplied periodic scripts
> work just fine
> when invoked over the web except for download_emails.php, which takes
> command line arguments.  This patch modifies
> download_emails.php as follows:

</snip>

Just to follow up on this one: Bryan committed some changes that will
allow the download_emails.php and process_mail_queue.php scripts to be
run from the web. These changes will be available on 1.5.1.

Thanks for the report!

--Joao

Thread
download_emails.php web invocation feature patchJeffrey D. Wheelhouse2 Mar
  • RE: download_emails.php web invocation feature patchJoao Prado Maia7 Mar