List:Eventum Development« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:March 7 2005 4:52pm
Subject:Eventum marketing idea: what companies use eventum
View as plain text

In order to provide some more information about what Eventum is, and why
it is useful, we thought it might be a good idea to have a section on
our product page listing what companies use Eventum. See an example of
what I'm talking about here:

So anyway, if you do use Eventum at your company, and would like to list
your name on our product pages, please send the information directly to
me. If you are using Eventum for your open-source project, also let us

If you want us to also have a link to your public eventum installation
URL, then send that in as well.

Eventum marketing idea: what companies use eventumJoao Prado Maia7 Mar