List:Eventum Development« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:March 4 2005 8:39pm
Subject:RE: cookies are too long
View as plain text
Jonathan,

> I have tried upgrading to 1.5 without success, and I believe
> this is the
> problem.  After I upgrade, I cannot login, as the index.php
> page does not
> generate anything... I just get a blank page.  A 'View Source' shows
> nothing.  The headers being sent are:

Right, this problem will be fixed on 1.5.1. The fix is already in
bitkeeper.

--Joao

Thread
cookies are too longJohn Lim2 Mar
  • RE: cookies are too longJoao Prado Maia2 Mar
  • RE: cookies are too longJoao Prado Maia3 Mar
RE: cookies are too longjonathan_c_den_hartog2 Mar
  • RE: cookies are too longJoao Prado Maia4 Mar
  • RE: cookies are too longJoao Prado Maia4 Mar