List:Eventum Development« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:February 28 2005 2:33pm
Subject:RE: Bug? Headers Being Displayed
View as plain text

> (See attached file: headers1.txt)
> Then on a page reload/refresh, I get the page source as plain
> text, plus
> the headers sent at the top of the page (before the <html> tag).
> Here is the header list that gets sent as reported by the
> LiveHTTPHeaders
> extension from Firefox (see attachment headers2.txt)
> (See attached file: headers2.txt)
> Firefox displays the search results as plain text (not HTML).

We didn't get any of your attachments. Can you forward them to
jpm@stripped and bryan@stripped, please?

Bug? Headers Being Displayedjonathan_c_den_hartog19 Feb
  • Re: Bug? Headers Being DisplayedBryan Alsdorf23 Feb
Re: Bug? Headers Being Displayedjonathan_c_den_hartog24 Feb
  • RE: Bug? Headers Being DisplayedJoao Prado Maia28 Feb
  • RE: Bug? Headers Being DisplayedJoao Prado Maia28 Feb