List:Eventum Development« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Shuichi Tamagawa Date:February 28 2005 9:57am
Subject:RE: Using multi-byte characters
View as plain text
Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

Here is the verson information.
MySQL : 4.1.9
PHP : 4.3.10

I'll get back to you after the test you suggested.

Thanks.

--
Shu

Thread
Using multi-byte charactersShuichi Tamagawa14 Feb
  • Re: Using multi-byte charactersBryan Alsdorf23 Feb
    • RE: Using multi-byte charactersShuichi Tamagawa28 Feb
    • RE: Using multi-byte charactersShuichi Tamagawa28 Feb
      • Re: Using multi-byte charactersBryan Alsdorf7 Mar
        • RE: Using multi-byte charactersShuichi Tamagawa9 Mar