List:Eventum Development« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:January 17 2005 7:03pm
Subject:RE: custom_fields_form.tpl.html, textarea default value
View as plain text
Paul,

> When editing custom field values from the view issue page, the current
> value in textarea custom fields does not show up.

Weird, I remember fixing this exact bug a couple of weeks ago. I guess I forgot
to push my changes or something.

Anyway, thanks for the report. The fix for this will be available on the next
release of Eventum.

> Sorry for all the bugs, I just thought you guys should know.

Not a problem, keep them coming! :)

--Joao

Thread
custom_fields_form.tpl.html, textarea default valuePaul Mach16 Jan
  • RE: custom_fields_form.tpl.html, textarea default valueJoao Prado Maia17 Jan