List:Eventum Development« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Arnaud Mélon Date:April 23 2004 4:21pm
Subject:pb in custom fields combo
View as plain text
Hi,
I created some issues.
Afterwards I created a custom field with combo type.
Then, I was not able to update this custom field to those old created issues.

By changing the code in ./include/class.custom_fields.php - function updateValues (line
169)
from
            if ($field_types[$fld_id] != 'multiple') {
            if ($field_types[$fld_id] != 'multiple' && $field_types[$fld_id] !=
'combo') {

it seems ok.

Bye
Arnaud
Thread
pb in custom fields comboArnaud Mélon23 Apr
  • RE: pb in custom fields comboJoao Prado Maia27 Apr