List:Eventum Development« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:January 9 2005 2:11am
Subject:RE: Feature Request
View as plain text
John,

> I really like this product. Great job. One shortcoming that
> I've identified
> in our use case is tracking 2 additional product versions for
> each item: 1)
> The version that the bug (if it's a bug type) was reported in (for QA
> verification) and 2) The version that this bug was fixed in
> (the target
> version may actually be different in some cases).

You could do this with the custom fields feature. Just create one for
'Affected Version' and 'Fixed Version' or something like that. You could
create them as combo boxes, with several options on each.

> One addition question. Is there a way to integrate Eventum
> with the customer
> tables from another open source CRM tool (vTiger in our case)
> Would this be
> done through the customer API?

Yes, that would be done through the Customer API.

--Joao

Thread
Feature RequestJohn De Lello9 Jan
RE: Feature RequestJoao Prado Maia9 Jan