List:Eventum Development« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:October 19 2004 1:33pm
Subject:RE: Calling process_commits.pl from Subversion
View as plain text
Adam,

> Wondering if anybody's integrated Subversion with Eventum.
> I've set up WebSVN as my web client, not sure where the hook
> is in Subversion for calling process_commits.pl.
>
> Has anybody done this already?

I don't think anybody tried doing this yet. The script process_commits.pl was
done originally for CVS only, so it will probably not work out of the box for
SVN. I was actually thinking on re-writing this script in PHP so it would be
easier to maintain in the future.

We would be very interested in contributions in this area.

--Joao

Thread
Calling process_commits.pl from SubversionAdam Ratcliffe6 Oct
  • RE: Calling process_commits.pl from SubversionJoao Prado Maia19 Oct