List:MySQL and .NET« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:David Anderson Date:January 20 2006 11:00pm
Subject:Problems with Connector 1.07
View as plain text
Help,

I am unable to get the code below to work using Connector 1.07:

Imports MySql.Data.MySqlClient

Module Module1

    Sub Main()
        Dim ds As New System.Data.DataSet
        Dim connString As String = "Persist Security
                       Info=False;database=test;server=benden;user
                       id=dbadmin;Password=xx"
        Dim cmdString As String = "select TypeOfMember, MembershipType, AnnualFee,
JoiningFee from MembershipCategory"
        ds = MySqlHelper.ExecuteDataset(connString, cmdString)
        Dim recordCount As Integer = ds.Tables(0).Rows.Count

        connString = "Persist Security
                     Info=False;database=WOSAdmin;server=benden;user
                     id=dbadmin;Password=xx"
        cmdString = "select TypeOfMember, MembershipType, AnnualFee, JoiningFee from
MembershipCategory"
        MySqlHelper.UpdateDataSet(connString, cmdString, ds, "MembershipCategory")

    End Sub

End Module

When run this is the error message produced:

  "Update unable to find TableMapping['MembershipCategory'] or
  DataTable 'MembershipCategory'."

I am not able to get a similar thing working using the DataAdapter
either.

Can I ask for some help debugging, or do I just file a problem
ticket?

--
Best regards,
 David                          mailto:david@stripped

Thread
Problems with Connector 1.07David Anderson20 Jan
  • Re: Problems with Connector 1.07Frank23 Jan