List:MySQL and .NET« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Reggie Burnett Date:October 28 2005 6:07pm
Subject:MySQL Users Conference 2006 - Call For Papers
View as plain text
Yes, it's that time again.  Time to start thinking about all the cool stuff
you've been working on and how you can share your wisdom and knowledge with
the rest of us.  MySQL Users Conference 2005 was a HUGE success and we
expect this year to be even bigger!

If you have a .NET or Mono project that uses MySQL or Connector/Net then we
want to hear from you.  You can go here to submit your session proposal.
You have to hurry!  The deadline for proposals is November 7 with all
speakers being notified by November 30.

.NET and Mono use of Connector/Net is growing everyday and we want to have a
good showing at the Users Conference and show our support for Connector/Net
and the .NET/Mono platform in general.  See you there!

-Reggie

Thread
MySQL Users Conference 2006 - Call For PapersReggie Burnett28 Oct