List:MySQL and .NET« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Reggie Burnett Date:October 5 2005 1:49pm
Subject:RE: Connection unexpectedly terminated
View as plain text
Darren

What version of MySQL are you running?  I ask because shared memory
connections had major problems that have only recently been fixed. The
problems with shared memory were in the server, not in the connector.

Connection unexpectedly terminatedWidita Nugraha4 Oct
  • Re: Connection unexpectedly terminatedSGreen4 Oct
    • Re: Connection unexpectedly terminatedWidita Nugraha7 Oct
RE: Connection unexpectedly terminatedDarren Compton4 Oct
  • RE: Connection unexpectedly terminatedReggie Burnett5 Oct
    • RE: Connection unexpectedly terminatedDarren Compton5 Oct
      • Re: Connection unexpectedly terminatedGuy Platt13 Oct
RE: Connection unexpectedly terminatedLynn Eriksen4 Oct
Re: Connection unexpectedly terminatedDarren Compton13 Oct