List:MySQL and .NET« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Reggie Burnett Date:September 28 2005 1:59am
Subject:RE: MySQL Connector/Net 1.0.6 is released.
View as plain text

> I wanna make a question, sinse sometimes i don't understand
> the english in the way that it was written.
> This new connection string option:
> "cache server configuration=yes"
> Is to show or not the system variables when a connection is open?
> This was a subject i talked and other person also, that every
> connection on the open() was retrieving all the system
> variables and it became slow.
>
> Is this for this that i'm talking?

This and the reset pooled connection option.  With these options you can
turn off the checking that is performed when a connection comes out of the
pool.  You should be careful with these options as they can be dangerous.
Be sure you know what you are doing.

Reggie

Thread
Fw: MySQL Connector/Net 1.0.6 is released.Jorge Bastos27 Sep
  • RE: MySQL Connector/Net 1.0.6 is released.Reggie Burnett28 Sep