List:MySQL and .NET« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Reggie Burnett Date:August 30 2005 4:40pm
Subject:RE: [mysql] Re: Weird character causes statement with paramteters to fail
View as plain text
I found the problem and fixed it.  There are couple of other small issues
that were found so I plan to put out a 1.0.6 _very soon_.

Thanks for the report.

Thread
Weird character causes statement with paramteters to failAndrew Preece23 Aug
Re: Weird character causes statement with paramteters to failmike.griffin23 Aug
  • Re: Weird character causes statement with paramteters to failPatrick Bennett23 Aug
    • Re: Weird character causes statement with paramteters to failReggie Burnett29 Aug
      • RE: [mysql] Re: Weird character causes statement with paramteters to failPatrick Bennett30 Aug
  • Re: Weird character causes statement with paramteters to failAndi [ Debug ]30 Aug
RE: [mysql] Re: Weird character causes statement with paramteters to failReggie Burnett30 Aug
  • Re: [mysql] Re: Weird character causes statement with paramteters to failJorge Bastos30 Aug
  • Re: [mysql] Re: Weird character causes statement with paramtetersto failPatrick Bennett30 Aug