List:MySQL and .NET« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Reggie Burnett Date:October 28 2004 2:41am
Subject:Re: Connection Pooling
View as plain text
There were several nasty little bugs in beta 1.  You should examine the
bug database and see if this bug has already been reported.  If not,
then please submit a new bug report and we'll make sure the bug doesn't
make it into GA.

-reggie

--
Reggie Burnett, Software Developer
MySQL Inc, http://www.mysql.com

Thread
Connection PoolingDarren Hill26 Oct
  • RE: Connection PoolingDarren Hill27 Oct
    • Re: Connection PoolingReggie Burnett27 Oct
      • RE: Connection PoolingDarren Hill28 Oct
        • Re: Connection PoolingReggie Burnett28 Oct
          • RE: Connection PoolingDarren Hill28 Oct
            • Stable snapshot... where is it?Joshua Mouch28 Oct
              • Re: Stable snapshot... where is it?Reggie Burnett28 Oct
            • RE: Connection PoolingDarren Hill28 Oct
              • RE: Connection PoolingDarren Hill28 Oct
                • RE: Connection PoolingJordan Sparks28 Oct
                • Re: Connection PoolingReggie Burnett28 Oct
            • Re: Connection PoolingReggie Burnett28 Oct
              • RE: Connection PoolingDarren Hill28 Oct
        • Re: Connection PoolingGuy Platt28 Oct