List:MySQL and .NET« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Reggie Burnett Date:October 28 2004 2:39am
Subject:Re: Stable snapshot... where is it?
View as plain text
Connector/Net has not been released as a GA product yet so using it in
any situation has some inherent risks.  Also, current code out of
bitkeeper may or may not be stable.  Beta 2 has been packaged and should
be on the servers tomorrow sometime.

-reggie

--
Reggie Burnett, Software Developer
MySQL Inc, http://www.mysql.com

Thread
Connection PoolingDarren Hill26 Oct
  • RE: Connection PoolingDarren Hill27 Oct
    • Re: Connection PoolingReggie Burnett27 Oct
      • RE: Connection PoolingDarren Hill28 Oct
        • Re: Connection PoolingReggie Burnett28 Oct
          • RE: Connection PoolingDarren Hill28 Oct
            • Stable snapshot... where is it?Joshua Mouch28 Oct
              • Re: Stable snapshot... where is it?Reggie Burnett28 Oct
            • RE: Connection PoolingDarren Hill28 Oct
              • RE: Connection PoolingDarren Hill28 Oct
                • RE: Connection PoolingJordan Sparks28 Oct
                • Re: Connection PoolingReggie Burnett28 Oct
            • Re: Connection PoolingReggie Burnett28 Oct
              • RE: Connection PoolingDarren Hill28 Oct
        • Re: Connection PoolingGuy Platt28 Oct