List:MySQL and .NET« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Darren Hill Date:October 27 2004 11:25pm
Subject:RE: Connection Pooling
View as plain text
Reggie,

I'm using ApplicationBlocks combined with your ByteFX (version
0.7.6.15073).  This ensure I'm opening and closing connection
efficiently and effectively.  However, the pool doesn't reuse, release
connections and gets exhausted at 1000 open connections.  So it must be
a bug in the Connector.

Darren Hill
darren@stripped
Tel: 416-410-1154 ext. 2