List:MySQL and .NET« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Reggie Burnett Date:October 27 2004 3:43pm
Subject:Re: Connection Pooling
View as plain text
I did fix a bug related to this in beta 2 so I have good reason to
believe this is fixed.  Please let me know if not.

Darren Hill wrote:

>I'm getting ...
>
>Error connecting: Timeout expired. The timeout period elapsed prior to
>obtaining a connection from the pool. This may have occurred because all
>pooled connections were in use and max pool size was reached.
>current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information
>about the error and where it originated in the code.
>
>Exception Details: ByteFX.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException: error
>connecting: Timeout expired. The timeout period elapsed prior to
>obtaining a connection from the pool. This may have occurred because all
>pooled connections were in use and max pool size was reached.
>
>Source Error:
>
>An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current
>web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the
>exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.
>

>Darren Hill
>darren@stripped
>Tel: 416-410-1154 ext. 2
>Toll Free: 866-410-1154 ext. 2
>Fax: 905-873-6685
>
>Darren,
>
>I suspect that I am having the same problem as I am experiencing
>timeouts. I have tried both the ByteFX and the beta 1 release. How would
>
>I confirm that the problem is connection pooling though .. the error
>message I get is "unable to read the transport protocol".
>
>thanks
>  Guy

Reggie Burnett, Software Developer
MySQL Inc, http://www.mysql.com

Thread
Connection PoolingDarren Hill26 Oct
  • RE: Connection PoolingDarren Hill27 Oct
    • Re: Connection PoolingReggie Burnett27 Oct
      • RE: Connection PoolingDarren Hill28 Oct
        • Re: Connection PoolingReggie Burnett28 Oct
          • RE: Connection PoolingDarren Hill28 Oct
            • Stable snapshot... where is it?Joshua Mouch28 Oct
              • Re: Stable snapshot... where is it?Reggie Burnett28 Oct
            • RE: Connection PoolingDarren Hill28 Oct
              • RE: Connection PoolingDarren Hill28 Oct
                • RE: Connection PoolingJordan Sparks28 Oct
                • Re: Connection PoolingReggie Burnett28 Oct
            • Re: Connection PoolingReggie Burnett28 Oct
              • RE: Connection PoolingDarren Hill28 Oct
        • Re: Connection PoolingGuy Platt28 Oct