List:MySQL and .NET« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Reggie Burnett Date:October 27 2004 3:38pm
Subject:Re: Does "Mysql Connector/Net provider" support unicode chinese charactor?
View as plain text
If I did not respond to this, I apologize. Beta 2 (which should have
been out a couple of days ago) have some bugfixes that help better
support Chinese and other languages.

-reggie

--
Reggie Burnett, Software Developer
MySQL Inc, http://www.mysql.com

Thread
Does "Mysql Connector/Net provider" support unicode chinese charactor?Gary Wong23 Sep
  • Re: Does "Mysql Connector/Net provider" support unicode chinese charactor?Reggie Burnett27 Oct