List:MySQL and .NET« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Darren Hill Date:October 27 2004 12:08pm
Subject:RE: Connection Pooling
View as plain text
I'm getting ...

Error connecting: Timeout expired. The timeout period elapsed prior to
obtaining a connection from the pool. This may have occurred because all
pooled connections were in use and max pool size was reached.

Exception Details: ByteFX.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException: error
connecting: Timeout expired. The timeout period elapsed prior to
obtaining a connection from the pool. This may have occurred because all
pooled connections were in use and max pool size was reached.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current
web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the

Darren Hill
darren@stripped
Tel: 416-410-1154 ext. 2
Toll Free: 866-410-1154 ext. 2
Fax: 905-873-6685

Darren,

I suspect that I am having the same problem as I am experiencing
timeouts. I have tried both the ByteFX and the beta 1 release. How would

I confirm that the problem is connection pooling though .. the error
message I get is "unable to read the transport protocol".

thanks
  Guy