List:MySQL and .NET« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Reggie Burnett Date:March 2 2005 12:57pm
Subject:Re: Charsets, collation and connections.
View as plain text
Daniel

Are you saying you think this is a problem with the connector or with
the server?

--
Reggie Burnett, Software Developer
MySQL Inc, http://www.mysql.com

MySQL Users Conference (Santa Clara CA, 18-21 April 2005)
Early registration until February 28: http://www.mysqluc.com/

Thread
Charsets, collation and connections.Daniel Fisla2 Mar
  • Re: Charsets, collation and connections.Reggie Burnett2 Mar
    • RE: Charsets, collation and connections.Daniel Fisla2 Mar