List:MySQL and .NET« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jorge Bastos Date:October 26 2004 8:23pm
Subject:Re: Uncompress
View as plain text
After some search i founded what i wanted, some example code for uncompress,
for compress i used the sharpziplib, but had no idea how to uncompress :)
below there's where i found it, it may help anyone, i'll be glad if so :)

Thanks,
Jorge

http://devcity.net/forums/topic.asp?tid=70536&highlight=unzip