List:MySQL and .NET« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Reggie Burnett Date:February 23 2005 3:01pm
Subject:RE: MyGeneration supports MySQL through the MySQL Connector/Net provider
View as plain text
Mike

Have a look at our new Network offering.  It can provide you with some good
branding and marketing opportunites along with many other benefits for ISVs.

-reggie

InnoDB errornil189 Feb
  • Re: InnoDB errorJorge Bastos9 Feb
    • Re: InnoDB errorSGreen9 Feb
      • Re: InnoDB errorJorge Bastos11 Feb
        • Decimal point being changed ot decimal Comma by MySqlComman:CommandtextGuy Platt11 Feb
          • Re: Decimal point being changed ot decimal Comma by MySqlComman:CommandtextGuy Platt11 Feb
            • RE: Decimal point being changed ot decimal Comma by MySqlComman:Command textJordan Sparks11 Feb
              • RE: Decimal point being changed ot decimal Comma by MySqlComman:Command textReggie Burnett23 Feb
                • Ann: MyGeneration supports MySQL through the MySQL Connector/Net providermike.griffin23 Feb
                  • RE: MyGeneration supports MySQL through the MySQL Connector/Net providerReggie Burnett23 Feb
Re: InnoDB errorSGreen9 Feb