List:MySQL and .NET« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Reggie Burnett Date:February 23 2005 2:04pm
Subject:RE: Decimal point being changed ot decimal Comma by MySqlComman:Command text
View as plain text
You guys should really be using parameters.  And if there are problems with
parameters that are keeping you from using them, please report them as bugs
so they can get fixed.

-reggie

InnoDB errornil189 Feb
  • Re: InnoDB errorJorge Bastos9 Feb
    • Re: InnoDB errorSGreen9 Feb
      • Re: InnoDB errorJorge Bastos11 Feb
        • Decimal point being changed ot decimal Comma by MySqlComman:CommandtextGuy Platt11 Feb
          • Re: Decimal point being changed ot decimal Comma by MySqlComman:CommandtextGuy Platt11 Feb
            • RE: Decimal point being changed ot decimal Comma by MySqlComman:Command textJordan Sparks11 Feb
              • RE: Decimal point being changed ot decimal Comma by MySqlComman:Command textReggie Burnett23 Feb
                • Ann: MyGeneration supports MySQL through the MySQL Connector/Net providermike.griffin23 Feb
                  • RE: MyGeneration supports MySQL through the MySQL Connector/Net providerReggie Burnett23 Feb
Re: InnoDB errorSGreen9 Feb