List:MySQL and .NET« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Reggie Burnett Date:October 21 2004 4:52pm
Subject:Re: Stability for 4.0
View as plain text
I pushed quite a bit of new code yesterday that should compile up for
everyone.  I am planning to put out a beta 2 tomorrow afternoon/evening
that should have substantially fewer bugs.

-reggie

--
Reggie Burnett, Software Developer
MySQL Inc, http://www.mysql.com

Thread
Hung datareaderTHOULON Pierre-Yves18 Oct
  • Re: Hung datareaderReggie Burnett20 Oct
RE: Hung datareaderTHOULON Pierre-Yves21 Oct
  • Stability for 4.0Jordan Sparks21 Oct
    • Re: Stability for 4.0Barry Zubel21 Oct
      • Re: Stability for 4.0Reggie Burnett21 Oct
        • Re: Stability for 4.0Barry Zubel22 Oct
Re: Stability for 4.0Barry Zubel21 Oct