List:MySQL and .NET« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Reggie Burnett Date:January 13 2005 1:11pm
Subject:RE: How do you create a DSN using ByteFX?
View as plain text
Ahmet

The current release of Connector/net does not allow this functionality but
we are working on it and will have something available in this area in the
first quarter of '05.

-reggie

Thread
How do you create a DSN using ByteFX?Ahmet Erispaha12 Jan
  • Re: How do you create a DSN using ByteFX?Jorge Bastos12 Jan
  • Re: How do you create a DSN using ByteFX?Jorge Bastos12 Jan
    • Re: How do you create a DSN using ByteFX?SGreen12 Jan
      • Re: How do you create a DSN using ByteFX?Jorge Bastos12 Jan
      • Re: How do you create a DSN using ByteFX?Ahmet Erispaha12 Jan
        • RE: How do you create a DSN using ByteFX?Reggie Burnett13 Jan
      • RE: How do you create a DSN using ByteFX?Reggie Burnett13 Jan
        • RE: How do you create a DSN using ByteFX?SGreen13 Jan
          • RE: How do you create a DSN using ByteFX?Reggie Burnett13 Jan