List:MySQL and .NET« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Barry Zubel Date:October 19 2004 11:14am
Subject:Re: Latest bits
View as plain text
Afraid not - I've been unable to build the bk tree for ages.

It does seem that Field41.cs is not required any more, but I get
problems with incorrectly overridden abstract methods in NativeDriver if
I exclude the Field41.cs file.

Reggie - Any chance you could commit something that compiles in the near
future? :)

B.

THOULON Pierre-Yves wrote:
> I tried to bk the latest bits for the connector this morning. Worked fine until I
> tried to compile and the compiler died with the following error message:
>
> Source file 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator.MUSIQUE\My Documents\Visual
> Studio Projects\connector-net\MySqlClient\Field41.cs' could not be opened ('The system
> cannot find the file specified. ')
>
> And indeed, the Field41.cs does not exist and hasn't  been copied by the bk clone
> command.
>
> Anybody with a similar experience (and a fix !) ?
>
> Thanks,
> Pyt.

Thread
Latest bitsTHOULON Pierre-Yves18 Oct