List:MySQL and .NET« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:David Taylor Date:October 18 2004 2:06pm
Subject:Will connector/net have a silent insall or will it be distributed as
part of MySql?
View as plain text
Hi,

I see that your MySql installation can be run silently we find this very
useful when using MySql with our automatic test scripts.  Our application
uyuses ADO.NET so we also user the connector/net driver.  We have a couple
of questions:-

Are there any plans to allow the connector/net installer to run silently
as well?
If not, do you intend to bundle the connector/net driver with the normal
MySql installation when the connect/net is promoted from beta to a full
release?

If you did bundle connector/net with the rest of MySql, a silent
connector/net installer would of course be unecessary.

Regards.

David A Taylor

the system administrator at postmaster@stripped
This footnote also confirms that this email message has been swept for
the presence of computer viruses.

Will connector/net have a silent insall or will it be distributed aspart of MySql?David Taylor18 Oct