List:MySQL and .NET« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:THOULON Pierre-Yves Date:October 18 2004 2:58pm
Subject:Latest bits
View as plain text
I tried to bk the latest bits for the connector this morning. Worked fine until I tried to
compile and the compiler died with the following error message:

Source file 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator.MUSIQUE\My Documents\Visual Studio
Projects\connector-net\MySqlClient\Field41.cs' could not be opened ('The system cannot
find the file specified. ')

And indeed, the Field41.cs does not exist and hasn't  been copied by the bk clone command.

Anybody with a similar experience (and a fix !) ?

Thanks,
Pyt.

Thread
Latest bitsTHOULON Pierre-Yves18 Oct