List:MySQL and .NET« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Reggie Burnett Date:December 13 2004 2:37pm
Subject:RE: Multi-threading & Open connection
View as plain text
Joshua

That is not true.   For one thing, the only states that Microsoft indicates
mean anything is Open and Closed.  Their docs state that fetching is
"reserved for future use".  My client uses fetching actually during the
reading of a row.  However, the connection is in the open state while a
reader is reading a resultset and you can't use the connection while the
reader is open.

-reggie

  _____