List:MySQL and .NET« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Victoria Bolton Date:November 29 2004 5:25pm
Subject:An Apology
View as plain text

I'm not quite sure whats going on with my email. I setup a rule in outlook
to move this lists messages into their own folder and for some reason I seem
to be spamming the list with emails. I have turned the rule off until I can
figure what on earth is causing these emails to be sent out. There is
nothing in my sent items folder and I have never sent an email before this
one to the list before. I hope its not our exchange server being weird.

Just wanted to apologise for causing unintentional spam and I'm trying to
fix it.

Regards

Victoria

Thread