List:MySQL and .NET« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Seth VanHeulen Date:November 24 2004 4:20pm
Subject:How do I insert into a BLOB?
View as plain text
I need to store some exe's in my database and i've seen some examples
on this mailing list of how to insert stuff into a BLOB using
parameters but every single one is missing the dim statement for
whatever is being put into the BLOB... does it need to be a filestream
or binaryreader or what? I've also seen it done by reading the whole
file into an array first but I can't really do that because the files
might be quite large.
Thread
How do I insert into a BLOB?Seth VanHeulen24 Nov
  • RE: How do I insert into a BLOB?Reggie Burnett10 Dec