List:MySQL and .NET« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Ben Reichelt Date:October 7 2004 9:45pm
Subject:mysql year datatype
View as plain text
Hi, I have been testing the ByteFX component in our data layer class
libraries.  I keep getting an error with columns with a 'year'
datatype.  The error is "Value was either too large or too small for
an unsigned byte", I have tried this with manually inserting a 2 digit
value '98' and also a 4 digit value '2001'.  The error does not occur
when I set the field to null.  Is this a known issue with the data
provider, or am I doing something wrong?  thanks for the help

ben
Thread
mysql year datatypeBen Reichelt7 Oct
  • Re: mysql year datatypeReggie Burnett11 Oct
    • Re: mysql year datatypeBen Reichelt11 Oct