List:MySQL and .NET« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Puiu Hrenciuc Date:November 23 2004 8:50am
Subject:Re: Images and BLOB fields
View as plain text
You may just only escape the special characters (eg.: " with \" , ' with \'
, CHR(0) with \0 and so on )

""Jordan Sparks"" <jsparks@stripped> wrote in message
> And if you don't save it as Base64, then what would you save it as?
>
> Jordan Sparks

Images and BLOB fieldsBarry Zubel19 Nov
  • RE: Images and BLOB fieldsJordan Sparks19 Nov
  • Re: Images and BLOB fieldsJorge Bastos20 Nov
  • Re: Images and BLOB fieldsPuiu Hrenciuc22 Nov
    • RE: Images and BLOB fieldsJordan Sparks22 Nov
    • Re: Images and BLOB fieldsBen Reichelt22 Nov
    • Re: Images and BLOB fieldsPuiu Hrenciuc23 Nov
  • Re: Images and BLOB fieldsJorge Bastos22 Nov
  • Re: Images and BLOB fieldsPuiu Hrenciuc23 Nov
  • Re: Images and BLOB fieldsPuiu Hrenciuc23 Nov
RE: Images and BLOB fieldsBob Dankert22 Nov