List:MySQL and .NET« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Puiu Hrenciuc Date:November 23 2004 8:49am
Subject:Re: Images and BLOB fields
View as plain text
You may also need to change the refference to MySql.Data to the one found on
your system.

""Puiu Hrenciuc"" <hpuiu@stripped> wrote in message
news:20041123084550.17037.qmail@ style="color:#666">stripped...
> So, here is the link : http://work.xentra.ro/xfs/xentrafs.zip
>
> The ZIP file contains the FS module, a simple test program and a SQL
> script to generate tables.
> Remember that it still has some bugs, but for learning and understanding
> purposes it is just good.
> It was made for my own use, so in some places it may be harder to
> understand, but
> you can ask me any questions you want. I made it because I need it and I
> never found something
> usable on the web, so I made one :)
> Remember to change the server/user/password/database in the test project
> to values that match
> your settings.
>
> Rgds,
> Puiu Hrenciuc.
>
> ""Barry Zubel"" <barry@stripped> wrote in message
> Anyone actually have any working code for the .Net connector to pump an
> image file into a BLOB field, and then return it again?
>
> The VS.Net docs focus on SQL server (bah, obviously) and I'm wondering if
> anyone else has tackled this, before I leap headlong into the fray and
> start
> myself.
>
> Ta!
>
> B.

Thread
Images and BLOB fieldsBarry Zubel19 Nov
  • RE: Images and BLOB fieldsJordan Sparks19 Nov
  • Re: Images and BLOB fieldsJorge Bastos20 Nov
  • Re: Images and BLOB fieldsPuiu Hrenciuc22 Nov
    • RE: Images and BLOB fieldsJordan Sparks22 Nov
    • Re: Images and BLOB fieldsBen Reichelt22 Nov
    • Re: Images and BLOB fieldsPuiu Hrenciuc23 Nov
  • Re: Images and BLOB fieldsJorge Bastos22 Nov
  • Re: Images and BLOB fieldsPuiu Hrenciuc23 Nov
  • Re: Images and BLOB fieldsPuiu Hrenciuc23 Nov
RE: Images and BLOB fieldsBob Dankert22 Nov