List:MySQL and .NET« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Ben Reichelt Date:November 22 2004 8:24pm
Subject:Re: Images and BLOB fields
View as plain text
I would love to see it

ben

On Mon, 22 Nov 2004 21:58:13 +0200, Puiu Hrenciuc
<hpuiu@stripped> wrote:
> I have made a filesystem based on MySQL in C#, if somebody is interested of
> the code, let me know and I'll send a link to download the source code. It
> is 80% commented, so I hope it is easy to understand. It has files/folders,
> creation time, file/folder description, picture preview, custom
> open/save/choose folder dialogs. Because of the ";" bug that was in the
> Connector.NET at that time, I had to encode the files with Base64, so the
> files are about 30% larger in the database, but this can be easely removed.
>
> Rgds,
> Puiu Hrenciuc.
>
> ""Barry Zubel"" <barry@stripped> wrote in message
>

> Anyone actually have any working code for the .Net connector to pump an
> image file into a BLOB field, and then return it again?
>
> The VS.Net docs focus on SQL server (bah, obviously) and I'm wondering if
> anyone else has tackled this, before I leap headlong into the fray and start
> myself.
>
> Ta!
>
> B.

Images and BLOB fieldsBarry Zubel19 Nov
  • RE: Images and BLOB fieldsJordan Sparks19 Nov
  • Re: Images and BLOB fieldsJorge Bastos20 Nov
  • Re: Images and BLOB fieldsPuiu Hrenciuc22 Nov
    • RE: Images and BLOB fieldsJordan Sparks22 Nov
    • Re: Images and BLOB fieldsBen Reichelt22 Nov
    • Re: Images and BLOB fieldsPuiu Hrenciuc23 Nov
  • Re: Images and BLOB fieldsJorge Bastos22 Nov
  • Re: Images and BLOB fieldsPuiu Hrenciuc23 Nov
  • Re: Images and BLOB fieldsPuiu Hrenciuc23 Nov
RE: Images and BLOB fieldsBob Dankert22 Nov