List:MySQL and .NET« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Guy Platt Date:October 6 2004 3:30pm
Subject:Re: Better way to get all columns in the DataReader
View as plain text
Jordan,

Thanks for your code sample.

Jordan Sparks said the following wise words on 2004-10-06 5:14 PM:

>Separate your data connection into a separate object.  All classes in
>your program then use this one object.  So you have only one place in
>the entire

Actually that is what the example code I sent is from, however since I
have several database tables I wanted to see if there was a better way
of doing the DataReader to Class assignment than the way I am doing it.

regards
  Guy

Thread
Return parameter from query.Asbjørn Konstad24 Sep
  • Re: Return parameter from query.Fredrick Bartlett26 Sep
  • RE: Return parameter from query.Reggie Burnett26 Sep
    • Better way to get all columns in the DataReaderGuy Platt6 Oct
      • RE: Better way to get all columns in the DataReaderJordan Sparks6 Oct
        • Re: Better way to get all columns in the DataReaderGuy Platt6 Oct
          • RE: Better way to get all columns in the DataReaderJordan Sparks6 Oct
          • Re: Better way to get all columns in the DataReaderBarry Zubel6 Oct
    • Re: Better way to get all columns in the DataReaderFredrick Bartlett6 Oct