List:MySQL and .NET« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Reggie Burnett Date:November 17 2004 6:32pm
Subject:RE: Installer
View as plain text
The installer is trying to make the registry entry for vs.net 7.0 and 7.1 so
the assembly appears in the Add Reference dialog box, however I think it's
not working for this rev.  I'll clean it up for GA.

I'm still debating whether to stuff it into the GAC. I may make it an
installer option.

-reggie

Last insert autoincrement id value with VB.NETVille Mattila17 Nov
  • RE: Last insert autoincrement id value with VB.NETBarry Zubel17 Nov
  • RE: Last insert autoincrement id value with VB.NETJordan Sparks17 Nov
    • InstallerJoshua Mouch17 Nov
RE: InstallerLance Johnson17 Nov
  • RE: InstallerReggie Burnett17 Nov
    • Re: InstallerLuke Venediger18 Nov