List:MySQL and .NET« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Reggie Burnett Date:November 17 2004 2:33pm
Subject:RE: MySQL Connector/Net 1.0.2 gamma is released
View as plain text
I expect 1.0.3 to be the next release of the connector and to the GA
release.  When 1.0.3 is available, you will be able to acquire commercial
licenses for it.  There will be no other features added before 1.0.3 is
released, only bug fixes.

Some early features planned for 1.1 are (these are not guaranteed) :

- SSL support
- Pocket PC support
- Embedded server support

Thread
Re: MySQL Connector/Net 1.0.2 gamma is releasedGuy Platt16 Nov
  • RE: MySQL Connector/Net 1.0.2 gamma is releasedReggie Burnett17 Nov