List:MySQL and .NET« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jordan Sparks Date:November 13 2004 3:57pm
Subject:RE: Tutorials for using C# with MySQL
View as plain text
Just look in the Visual Studio help for SQL.  They provide many many
examples on using C# with MS SQL server, which would be almost identical
to the way it's used with MySQL.  The only differences I can think of
would possibly be the connection string and parameters.  But I never use
parameters anyway, preferring instead to assemble the command strings
manually.  You can also do a search on google for C# programming or C#
SQL to get even more examples.

Jordan Sparks