List:MySQL and .NET« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Reggie Burnett Date:February 15 2012 3:57pm
Subject:MySQL Connector/Net 6.5.2 RC1 has been released
View as plain text
MySQL Connector/Net 6.5.2, a new version of the all-managed .NET driver
for MySQL has been released.  This is the first of our two Release
Candidate (RC) releases.  As is the case with all non-GA releases, it
should not be used in any production environment.  It is appropriate for
use with MySQL server versions 5.0-5.6

It is now available in source and binary form from
http://dev.mysql.com/downloads/connector/net/#downloads and mirror sites
(note that not all mirror sites may be up to date at this point-if you
can't find this version on some mirror, please try again later or choose
another download site.)

The 6.5 release of MySQL Connector/Net brings new features such as

  * Exception and command injector support
  * Millseconds support
  * Better partial-trust support
  * Better intellisense including auto-completion when editing stored
    procedures or .mysql files

These features are not yet documented in the shipping documentation.  We
have posted a series of posts to our blog outlining these new features.

You can find our team blog at http://blogs.oracle.com/MySQLOnWindows.
You can also post questions on our forums at http://forums.mysql.com/.

Enjoy and thanks for the support!

Thread
MySQL Connector/Net 6.5.2 RC1 has been releasedReggie Burnett15 Feb