List:MySQL and .NET« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Reggie Burnett Date:February 15 2012 3:57pm
Subject:MySQL Connector/Net 6.5.2 RC1 has been released
View as plain text
MySQL Connector/Net 6.5.2, a new version of the all-managed .NET driver
for MySQL has been released.  This is the first of our two Release
Candidate (RC) releases.  As is the case with all non-GA releases, it
should not be used in any production environment.  It is appropriate for
use with MySQL server versions 5.0-5.6

It is now available in source and binary form from and mirror sites
(note that not all mirror sites may be up to date at this point-if you
can't find this version on some mirror, please try again later or choose
another download site.)

The 6.5 release of MySQL Connector/Net brings new features such as

  * Exception and command injector support
  * Millseconds support
  * Better partial-trust support
  * Better intellisense including auto-completion when editing stored
    procedures or .mysql files

These features are not yet documented in the shipping documentation.  We
have posted a series of posts to our blog outlining these new features.

You can find our team blog at
You can also post questions on our forums at

Enjoy and thanks for the support!

MySQL Connector/Net 6.5.2 RC1 has been releasedReggie Burnett15 Feb