List:MySQL and .NET« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Reggie Burnett Date:December 23 2011 6:34pm
Subject:MySQL Connector/Net 6.5.0 beta has been released
View as plain text
MySQL Connector/Net 6.5.0, a new version of the all-managed .NET driver
for MySQL has been released.  This is a beta release of our newest
connector and comes with several new features.  It is of beta quality
and should not be used in any production environment.  It is appropriate
for use with MySQL server versions 5.0-5.6

It is now available in source and binary form from
http://dev.mysql.com/downloads/connector/net/#downloads and mirror sites
(note that not all mirror sites may be up to date at this point-if you
can't find this version on some mirror, please try again later or choose
another download site.)

This new versions brings new features such as

  * Exception and command injector support
  * Millseconds support
  * Better partial-trust support
  * Better intellisense including auto-completion when editing stored
    procedures or .mysql files

These features are not yet documented in the shipping documentation.  We
will be posting a series of posts to our blog outlining these new
features and will have them fully documented by GA.

You can find our team blog at http://blogs.oracle.com/MySQLOnWindows.
You can also post questions on our forums at http://forums.mysql.com/.

Enjoy and thanks for the support!

Thread
MySQL Connector/Net 6.5.0 beta has been releasedReggie Burnett23 Dec