List:MySQL and .NET« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Reggie Burnett Date:December 22 2011 4:37pm
Subject:MySQL Connector/Net 6.3.8 GA has been released!
View as plain text
MySQL Connector/Net 6.3.8, a new version of the all-managed .NET driver
for MySQL has been released.  This is a maintenance release to our 6.3
release chain and includes 40 changes and fixes.

Version 6.3.8 is appropriate for use with versions of MySQL 5.0-5.5.

It is now available in source and binary form from
http://dev.mysql.com/downloads/connector/net/6.3.html#downloads and
mirror sites (note that not all mirror sites may be up to date at this
point-if you can't find this version on some mirror, please try again
later or choose another download site.)

The release is also available for download on My Oracle Support (MOS).

Enjoy and thanks for the support!

Thread
MySQL Connector/Net 6.3.8 GA has been released!Reggie Burnett22 Dec